A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Tod Anstee Hancock for a Property Administrator to assist and support our busy Residential Sales and Lettings team, as we continue to grow and expand.
Tod Anstee Hancock are one of the largest Independent Estate Agents in Chichester, operating from our office in West Pallant.
We specialise in finding the right property to match the needs of prospective tenants and buyers, whilst providing an exceptional service to our Landlords and Clients.
- Answering the phone, transferring calls and taking messages
- Greet customers into the office
- Collect keys for contractors/tradesmen and ensure the keys are signed in/out correctly
- General admin support
- Arranging meetings, viewings and confirming appointments with clients
- Assisting with any sales, lettings, block management or maintenance issues which may arise
- Enquiries for sales and lettings
- Registering applicants for sales and lettings
- Preparing sales particulars, window cards, sales memos etc.
- Preparing lettings properties, descriptions, photos, brochures, window cards etc.
- Putting properties live on the market
- Ordering office supplies
- Writing and sending letters/emails
- Preparing and using spreadsheets
- Communicating with landlords/tenants/vendors/buyers
- Distributing post, franking letters and taking the post out.
- The successful candidate will have Administration experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Salary negotiable, subject to experience
This position would ideally suit a University Graduate